2016-17 Alexandria Bus Contract
Registration for 2016-17 bus routes has closed. Contracts for the 2017-18 school year will be available on the Back-to-School portal at a later date.
Landon School, in cooperation with Holton-Arms School, will provide bus service for students who live in Alexandria, Virginia, for the 2016–17 school year starting Tuesday, September 6, 2016.
|Alexandria Route ($2,000 round trip/$1,600 one way)
|Safeway, 500 South Royal Street, Alexandria||7:00||5:00||N/A|
The cost and billing for this route will be:
- Round trip for the school year: $2,000
- One way for the school year: $1,600
- Students who receive financial aid for tuition will receive the same percentage applied toward the transportation cost.
- Half of the transportation cost will be billed in October 2016, and the balance will be billed in December 2016.
- Bus fees are non-refundable.
The requirements to register for this service are:
- Please fill out the form below.
- Each student and one of his parents/guardians must complete the Safety Rules & Behavior Expectations Contract. Please access the contract here.
- A $200 deposit is required when you submit this form and this deposit will be billed to your student's account.
- Please respond as soon as possible as seating is limited. Contracts are accepted in the order they are received.
- Please be sure you receive confirmation after submitting your contract.
- All contracts must be submitted by August 26, 2016. After September 9, 2016, no uncontracted students will be allowed on the bus.
Please contact Student Billing Specialist Shayda Safikhani at 301-320-1011 or Shayda_Safikhani@landon.net with questions about billing. Please contact Transportation Manager John France at 301-320-1019 or John_France@landon.net with questions about bus service or route information.