We are the fortunate few.
Those of us who are fortunate enough to be part of Landon know with certainty its impact in shaping of the character of boys and in imparting values that mark and guide personal and professional lives forever.
It is visible in the friendships that enrich and sustain us. It is evident in the relationships forged with teachers and coaches that continue to provide inspiration and guidance. We know the value of a Landon education and, whatever our connection to the School, we are united as members of the Landon family, beneficiaries of its legacy and stewards of its future.
We are now embarked on an effort to ensure Landon's continuing leadership and excellence in the years ahead. The Board of Trustees has approved a fundraising campaign larger than any previous effort undertaken by the School. It is a measure both of the challenges and the opportunities we see emerging, and also of our aspirations for Landon.
Meeting the School's most pressing priorities will require a minimum investment of $52.5 million:
- to support our exceptional faculty, Landon's teacher-coach-mentors
- to sustain a multi-talented and diverse student body
- to strengthen our core programs and long-standing traditions
- to provide facilities that match our program excellence
- to build an endowment that creates a stronger financial model going forward
Find out more about the campaign initiatives: