Working at Landon in Summer
Boys’ Day, Girls’ Day and Preschool Camps are no longer accepting applications for employment. (Updated April 24)
- New applicants for employment should fill out and return the three-page Employment Application. Volunteers should also fill out an Employment Application.
- ALL returning 2012 employees must return the first page of the Employment Application.
- Employees MUST be able to attend mandatory orientation meetings on Friday, June 21, 2013, and possibly on Thursday, June 20, 2013.
- Applicants should be 14 years of age by June 10, 2013, to be compensated.
- Daily hours for employees with the boys’ camp, girls’ camp, pool and main office are 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; preschool camp is 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Priority is given to applicants who are able to work the entire six weeks, June 24 to August 2, 2013.
- On March 15, 2013, the Landon in Summer office will forward the returned applications to the Directors of the Girls’ Day Camp (Meredith Luther), Preschool Camp (Kim Bair), Office (Amy Stull), Boys’ Day Camp (Andy Katz and David Wray) and Pool (Andy Luther). These Directors contact the applicants directly thereafter.
- Landon in Summer does not award community service hours.
- The three-page Employment Application is available HERE.
- The completed application may be:
- Mailed to: Landon in Summer, 6101 Wilson Lane, Bethesda, MD 20817
- Delivered to: Landon in Summer Office, Hendricks Building, Lower Level, 6101 Wilson Lane, Bethesda, MD 20817
- Faxed to: 301-320-1363
- E-mailed to: LandonInSummer@landon.net
Landon in Summer Office