Landon School offers a nutritious and varied lunch menu, which includes daily vegetarian options and an extensive salad bar. We also use locally grown fruits and vegetables when they are available from our suppliers.
The dining room at Landon is operated in conjunction with Sodexo Dining Services, under the direction of Charmion Wood. Leftover food is routinely delivered to area shelters.
We serve the following items daily in addition to our main menu:
- Assorted whole fresh fruit, salad bar with two types of greens, homemade fresh salads, 6-8 fresh veggie toppings, tuna, hard-boiled eggs, low-fat yogurt, low-fat cottage cheese, canned beans, olives and pickles, pasta, raisins, whole-grain croutons, flatbread crackers, sunflower seeds, six choices of dressing in addition to oil and vinegar, wheat and white pita bread.
- Deli Bar with pumpernickel, rye and wheat breads.
- Baked white and sweet potatoes, fat-free and regular sour cream.
- Three non-sweet cereals daily; one gluten-free.
- Peanut butter, jelly and honey, with three varieties of bread, including 12-grain wheat.
- Apple juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, orange guava juice, 2% milk, skim milk, 1% chocolate milk, and bottled water.
The daily menu is subject to change.
We also offer gluten-free (GF) entree alternatives. Please ask your server. (DF)=Dairy Free
Regular lunch service will resume in September.