Welcome to Landon
Thank you for your interest in Landon. During these uncertain times, the admissions team hopes you and your family are safe and well.
The Landon community has just completed a successful spring of distance learning. We know that boys need structure, inspiration, and community more than ever. No matter the platform or channel, boys thrive at Landon because we design and adapt our program to fit the ways boys learn best, whether it’s on campus or at home.
The admissions team is working remotely and available to discuss the admissions process with you to fit your schedule. Whether you are considering admissions for this fall or later, we are here to guide you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start discussions about the admissions process.
- Is there bus transportation to/from school?
- What is the application deadline for the 2020–21 school year?
- Are there ways for families to find out more about the school?
- What is Landon’s annual tuition?
- Does Landon offer need-based financial aid, and how is it determined?
- Does Landon offer merit-based scholarships?
- Does Landon have an after-school care program?
- What if my son needs extra help with homework?
- Does Landon accept international students?
- Does Landon offer Advanced Placement courses?