Afford a Landon Education
Virtual Financial Aid Clinic – Join our Director of Financial Aid for this tutorial on how to complete the Parents’ Financial Statement for the financial aid application. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that Landon offers an unparalleled educational experience. We also believe that a Landon education should be available for every qualified young man, regardless of financial need. That's why we encourage you to apply for tuition assistance.
To start the financial aid process, please visit the Family Portal at the School and Student Services (SSS) here then follow these 3 steps:
- What kind of financial aid do you offer and when do I apply?
- Do you offer merit scholarships?
- If I apply for financial aid, will that impact the school's decision to accept my son?
- What is the range of aid given to families?
- What costs does financial aid cover?
- Is there a financial aid waiting list?
- Do I have to reapply each year for financial aid?
- If only one parent works outside the home, will my son be considered for financial aid?
- If I am single, divorced, or no longer living with my son's other parent, what information will the Financial Aid Committee require in order to determine an award?
- If my son lives with his guardians, what information will the Financial Aid Committee require?
- If we cannot pay the family contribution noted in the award letter, is there an appeal process?
- I still have questions. Who should I contact?