Georgetown/Spring Valley/Friendship Heights Bus Inquiry Form
Landon School will provide bus service for students who live in Georgetown, Spring Valley and Friendship Heights in Washington, D.C., for the 2018–19 school year starting Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
|Guy Mason Recreational Park (Calvert St. NW)||7:10||4:35||6:55|
|Spring Valley Shopping Center (near CVS)||7:20||4:25||6:45|
|Friendship Heights (near McDonald’s)||7:30||4:10||6:35|
*All times estimated.
Note: Buses arrive at each stop at their regular times on late start days.
Round trip for the school year: $2,030
One way for the school year: $1,550
- August 2018 - Deposit
- October 2018 - 50% of balance
- January 2019 - Remaining balance
Terms and Conditions
- All bus fees are non-refundable.
- Once the contract is returned, the signer agrees to pay the full amount according to the schedule below.
- Students who receive financial aid for tuition will receive the same percentage of aid applied toward bus transportation costs.
- Seat confirmation will be sent via email by July 31, 2018.
- Seats are limited and assigned based on the order that signed contracts and deposits are received.
- Please verify that you have received email confirmation after submitting your contract.
Please use the form below to complete the bus contract and reserve your seat.