10 Helpful Hints from Financial Aid Director Russ Gagarin
1. Please note deadlines so that grants are not delayed or forfeited.
2. You only have to complete one Parent Financial Statement (PFS), even if you have several children applying for aid at Landon and/or other schools that uses School & Student Services (SSS). Landon’s code number is 4504.
3. Fill in whole dollar amounts only.
4. Use good-faith estimates for items where you may not know the exact number.
5. Do not wait to complete your tax return to complete your PFS.
6. Some items require a brief explanation or itemization, so please provide the detail in the spaces provided.
7. Families can track which required documents are due and when through the SSS Family Portal.
8. Keep track of your SSS login and passwords, as you will use this information to see your PFS and in future years.
9. Many families find that referencing last year’s form is helpful in filling out this year’s form, so be sure to print a copy of your PFS for future reference.
10. Any additional information or special circumstances a family would like to make known can be done through an email to Russ Gagarin at email@example.com