Landon hosts a variety of admissions events over the course of the year. All are designed to offer information about the school, its programs, the faculty, and our community. You may choose to come to one or many events. Our goal is for each family to feel well-informed and comfortably prepared to make an enrollment decision at the end of the admissions process.
- Save the date for our Open House on Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Learn about the advantages of an all-boys education
- Hear about how our small class sizes and Teacher-Coach-Mentor philosophy relates to our students’ success
- Visit our 75-acre campus and learn how it is used to bring out the best in boys
- Meet our faculty and coaches
- Registration is coming early summer 2020! Sign up to receive admissions information to receive an email reminder about our Open House
Tour Tuesdays are geared for families who are interested in learning about Landon before starting the formal application process. If you know you would like to apply to Landon, we encourage you to go ahead and schedule your individual visit and skip this session.
Attendees will learn about the school, tour the campus and hear about the admissions process. These sessions run 9–10 a.m. generally one or two Tuesdays each month.
Tour Tuesday dates are coming early Summer 2020 – sign up to receive admissions information to receive an email reminder about Tour Tuesday sessions.
Individual Visits – Campus tour and student interview
Please either contact the Admissions Office at 301-320-1067 or go to your admissions portal to schedule an appointment for you and your son to visit our school. The 90-minute appointment, scheduled during school hours, includes an interview and full campus tour for your family, and satisfies the “campus visit” portion of the admissions process.
Bear for a Day
Our "Bear for a Day" program is designed to give prospective students the opportunity to visit classes and meet Landon Bears. Applicants will be hosted by a current student and follow him through his schedule for half of a day and will leave after lunch (12:25 p.m. for Middle School visitors and 12:45 p.m. for Upper School visitors).
Bear for a Day visit dates are coming early Summer 2020!