The Landon Alumni Association is pleased to announce the call for nominees to serve on its Board of Directors for 2020–21.
Participating on the Alumni Board of Directors enables you to lend your leadership and vision to the Landon alumni community and to contribute to defining its path forward. If you are interested in serving or nominating someone, please see below for more information.
- Board members serve a three-year term with option for a second three-year term.
- The Board meets seven times a year between September and June.
- Annual alumni sponsored events include Holiday Luncheon, Alumni Golf Tournament, Thanksgiving Roast, Reunion Weekend activities, Riddle’s Griddle at the Azalea Festival.
- Special networking events to help foster and grow alumni unity.
- Vote on Kupka, Banfield, and Honorary Alumni awards.
- Board members are expected to attend Board meetings and School and Board events, and to give annually to the Landon Fund.
- To apply or nominate someone, please fill out the form below.
- Nominations are due no later than Friday, May 4.
- New Board members will be announced after the June meeting.
- All Landon alums (graduates and former students) are eligible to serve.
Should you have any questions on the roles and responsibilities of serving as a Board member please contact Director of Alumni Programs Agustin "Gus" Umanzor Jr. '08 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-320-1007.