- 7:15 AM: Registration opens on Triplett Field (Bordley Stadium).
- 7:45 AM: Day-of registration and bib and T-shirt pick-up closes.
- 8:00 AM: 5K race begins at Armstrong Field (Baseball field).
- 8:20 AM: 1-Mile Fun Run begins at Armstrong Field (Baseball field).
5K Race: $30 Per Runner, T-shirt included
- 5K (3.1 mile) race course starts at Armstrong Field and traverses a course around Landon campus on the cross country course. The race concludes on campus at Triplett Field.
1-Mile Fun Run: $20 Per Participant, T-shirt included
- For those who wish to participate as a family or enjoy a more leisurely morning, a 1-Mile Fun Run will begin on Armstrong Field and wind through the school’s scenic campus, finishing at the Dixon Pool.
Online: Register today online to guarantee a Mark’s Run T-shirt.
Walk-In: Register on race day, Saturday, October 19, by 7:30 a.m. at Landon School. Please arrive early!
- Bib and T-Shirt Pickup: Race morning only by 7:45 a.m. on Triplett Field, Landon School.
- Sponsor the Race: Sponsor by October 10, 2018, to be listed on the T-shirt.