What is Funland?
As its name suggests, the Funland carnival is fun for the whole family!
What are the hours?
Friday, May 3: Noon - 5 p.m.
Saturday, May 4: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 5: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Why is this so fun?
- 18 rides for all ages
- Make it to the top of the rock wall
- Compete with friends on human whack-a-mole
- Race with friends through the dual challenge obstacle course
- Little ones jump away in the inflatable pirate ship or ride the junior ferris wheel
- Young adults test their skills on the mechanical bull or in the baseball radar pitch
What is the cost?
Rides cost 3-5 tickets per turn. Tickets are $1 a piece or 25 for $20. Wristbands, which give you access to all rides all day, cost $50 per child per day in advance, and $60 at the gate. A three-day pass for a weekend of fun is $100 per child in advance, and $125 at the gate.