Volunteer at Landon's Holiday Market!
Sign up to volunteer for the 2018 Landon Holiday Market. This fundraiser for financial aid and faculty enrichment would not be possible without the help of our volunteers!
We have categorized jobs to make it easier to navigate but we welcome you to volunteer anywhere you want to help. Thank you for donating your time.
If you enjoy floral arranging:
- Wreath Workshops, Specialty Greens Workshops, Boxwood Workshops: Make one-of-a-kind evergreen creations for us to sell. No experience necessary.
If you are willing to shop or bake for the Festival:
- Bear Bakery Food Donations (Adults): Donate homemade or store-bought treats.
- Vendor Hospitality Food Donations (Adults): Donate food items and drop off outside gym atrium.
If you like to sell merchandise:
- Bear Bakery Workers (Adults): Help sell baked goods.
- Bear Gift Emporium (Adults and Upper School Boys): Help create a wonderful marketplace for our bears to purchase holiday gifts for their family.
- Greens Tent Check Out (Adults): Ring up purchases of wreaths, boxwoods, specialty greens and concrete bears in the Greens Tent.
If you like to interact with people:
- Vendor Hospitality (Adults): Replenish the vendor hospitality food table
- Receipt Collection (Adults): Collect receipts hourly from vendors and answer questions.
- Atrium Check Out (Adults): Interact with our Landon boys and guests as they purchase lunch and other foods.
- Holiday Café (Adults): Sell food and drinks.
Not available on December 6 & 7 but still want to be involved:
- Decorate Campus (Families): Bring your whole family to decorate and help make our campus look festive on Sunday, December 2.
- Wreath Workshops, Specialty Greens Workshops, Boxwood Workshops: Make one-of-a-kind evergreen creations to sell on December 3, 4, or 5. No experience necessary.
- Atrium Décor (Adult): Decorate the atrium and entry to make the Holiday Market festive on December 3 or 4.
- Stage the Greens Tent (Adult): Help us make the Greens Tent inviting before we open the store to the public on December 5.
- Specialty Greens Donations: Bring berries, magnolia, and other decorative items gathered from your yard to place on our Specialty Greens.
- Yard Signs (Adults): Place advertising yard signs in neighborhood yards and on busy roads. See the list of target locations or ask a friend to place in private yard.
- Bear Emporium Workshop: Make gifts to sell to boys on November 28.