- What is the mission of LEAP?
- Who is LEAP for?
- When is LEAP offered?
- How do students get to their LEAP classes?
- How are students dismissed from LEAP?
- What if a student is also registered for AfterCare?
- What if a student rides the afternoon bus?
- What happens if a teacher is absent?
- What happens if a class is cancelled?
- How do parents register for LEAP?
- How do parents pay for LEAP?
- Do financial aid students receive assistance?
- Can parents receive a refund for canceling a class?
- If parents have questions about LEAP, who should they contact?
Classes are offered in three eight-week sessions throughout the school year:
- Fall (September-November)
- Winter (January-March)
- Spring (March-May)
Each class meets for either 1 hour or 1.5 hours a day after school. Dates for the 2019 Fall Trimester are below:
- Mondays: September 9, 16, 23, 30, October 7, 21, 28, and November 4 (Make Up Date: November 11)
- Tuesdays: September 10, 17, 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29 (Make Up Date: November 5)
- Wednesdays: September 11, 18, 25, October 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30 (Make Up Date: November 6)
- Thursdays: September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31 (Make Up Date: November 7)
- Fridays: September 13, 20, 27, October 4, 18, 25, November 1, and 8 (Make Up Date: November 15)
LEAP does not operate on days when Landon is officially closed, including vacations, conference days, staff in-service days, and when the school is closed due to inclement weather.
All fees are non-refundable. Fees will not be refunded because of the absence of the student or teacher, regardless of cause, or if school is closed due to safety concerns, inclement weather, power loss, or other emergencies. Under enrolled classes will be cancelled, in which case the class fee will be refunded.
If you have questions about a specific class, please contact the teacher. If you have questions about student billing, please contact the Business Office at email@example.com. If you have general registration questions, please contact either Jamie Simon at Jamie_simon@landon.net or Megan Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org.