Middle School families appreciate how Landon teachers mentor and inspire their sons, no matter where learning takes place.
During boys’ transition into adolescence, teachers are role models whom the boys respect
In Grades 6–8, we focus on increasing boys’ aptitude for challenge in all areas, broadening
their interests, and fostering their social and emotional growth. We accomplish these goals by
cultivating close relationships between teachers and students. As our teachers come to know
each boy, they can draw the most effort and success from him and vary their instruction,
coaching, and mentorship accordingly.
- Who leads the Middle School?
- What will my day be like?
- What classes will I have?
- Do I get my own computer at school?
- What if I need extra help with schoolwork?
- How will I keep track of my grades?
- How will I make new friends?
- What programs do you have for students of color?
- What opportunities are there to collaborate with girls schools?
- Are there field trips?
- Where do I sit for lunch?
- What sports can I play?
- Do I have to play sports every season?
- Can I do both sports and art?
- Is community service required?
- Are there extracurricular clubs?
- Are there fun events?
- Who can I ask if I have questions?
- What might my day be like when we're fully on campus again?