Students in Grade 4 completed a scavenger hunt as they explored the Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian. The activity tied together their art and social studies lessons and allowed the students to use their critical thinking skills as they learned about culture, history, and artwork.
Loading from Vimeo...
- Who leads the Upper School?
- What is my schedule like?
- What can I expect from academics in the Upper School?
- Does Landon offer Advanced Placement classes?
- Do I get a computer at school?
- What if I need extra help with academics?
- How will I keep track of my grades?
- What art and music options do I have at Landon?
- What sports does Landon offer?
- Do I have to play sports all three seasons?
- What clubs does Landon offer?
- Is community service required?
- Are there field trips?
- Are there opportunities for study abroad?
- Who can I ask if I have questions?
- How will I make friends?
- What ethics and leadership programs does Landon offer?