Lower School students worked in groups to construct bridges using hot glue and uncooked spaghetti noodles. On demolition day, they put their bridges to the test, measuring the lightest bridge that could hold the most weight.
- Who leads the Upper School?
- What is my schedule like?
- What can I expect from academics in the Upper School?
- Does Landon offer Advanced Placement classes?
- Do I get a computer at school?
- What if I need extra help with academics?
- How will I keep track of my grades?
- What art and music options do I have at Landon?
- What sports does Landon offer?
- Do I have to play sports all three seasons?
- What clubs does Landon offer?
- Is community service required?
- Are there field trips?
- Are there opportunities for study abroad?
- Who can I ask if I have questions?
- How will I make friends?
- What ethics and leadership programs does Landon offer?