This blog post is part of a series of #WellnessWednesday tips. This week, the Landon wellness team shares that Upper School families and faculty explored how to manage stress and anxiety by viewing and discussing, Angst, a documentary.
Loading from Vimeo...
- Who leads the Upper School?
- What is my schedule like?
- What can I expect from academics in the Upper School?
- Does Landon offer Advanced Placement classes?
- Do I get a computer at school?
- What if I need extra help with academics?
- How will I make friends?
- What programs do you have for students of color?
- What ethics and leadership programs does Landon offer?
- How will I keep track of my grades?
- What art and music options do I have at Landon?
- What sports does Landon offer?
- Do I have to play sports all three seasons?
- What clubs does Landon offer?
- Is community service required?
- Who can I ask if I have questions?
- What might my day be like when we're fully on campus again?